- Downlaod 0.5.2 NTLM Plugin for Jira
- Download jcifs-1.2.25.jar (Note: Only this version works. I ran into an issue with the 1.3.8 version that caused a null reference exception.)
- Following the installation instructions within the 0.5.2 NTLM Plugin (See install. and readme. within the zip.)
- Note you will need to copy the jcifs-1.2.25.jar and blah to the C:\Program Files\JIRA-Enterprise-3.13.4\atlassian-jira\WEB-INF\lib directory or wherever your install is located at within your machine.
- Note when modifying ntlm_ldap.properties you must specify the details to be extactly the same as what's generated when using the Administration --> System --> LDAP
Thursday, May 14, 2009
How to setup NTLM integration with Jira
Here are the notes of setting up NTLM integration with Jira 3.13.4: